We are currently experiencing network issues. If you need to reach the hospital please call (208) 541-4174. Click here to learn more.
Becoming an IFCH Volunteer
How do I become a volunteer?
- Fill out and submit an application
- Understanding the requirements of Volunteering.
- Matching your needs to the needs of the Hospitals for the position, schedule, etc.
- Applicants need to be able to commit to 100 hours within a 12 month period.
- Background Check
- Health Check
- Update immunization (Tuberculosis, Hepatitis B, Chicken Pox, Tetanus, Measles, Mumps, and Rubella
- *Receive an annual flu shot
- Safety Training
- HIPPA Training
- Shadowing with a volunteer with Position-specific Training
- Start Volunteer Work
*If you do not receive the flu shot by November 1st each year, you will have to wear a face mask for the entire flu season.